$1,000 in Cash prizes
Submit a written pitch of no more than 300 words. Four finalists will be selected to present their pitch to a panel of judges on Saturday, April 6. Instead of asking questions, Judges are required to offer advice on how the pitch and business concept could be improved. After all pitches are complete, judges vote by placing money into envelopes for each of the pitches. Participants will receive the cash placed into their envelope.
$100 Cash prize Award
Will be awarded to the outstanding student entrepreneur who is a current student, a CEO member, and is actively running a business with sales and revenue at the time of submission. This award helps to recognize the hard work and dedication that goes into launching a venture while in college.
$100 Cash Award
An outstanding chapter leader exhibits a sense of undeniable guidance; they provide vision and direction for their CEO Chapter and exhibit a great level of charismatic and outstanding characteristics that create the best chapter leader in our CEO network.
1st $100 Cash Award
Recognizing that with any business, customers don’t just arrive on your door step or visit your website–CEO acknowledges its chapters that partake in outstanding Marketing and or Social Media efforts. Social Media or Marketing helps elevate our global brand, increases membership and creates a unique call to action for campus leaders to demonstrate the importance of supporting collegiate level entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurship is everywhere. It’s in our minds, our soul, it’s taught, it’s studied and it’s not JUST business. Our next award identifies CEO Chapters that are not only impacting business majors, but expanding well beyond the college of business and interacting, organizing and engaging other colleges or programs. We’ve all heard this statement before… It’s not about who you know, it’s about who knows you. Networking, electronically or in person, will create great long-term resources for the professional success of your CEO members.
Fundraising is a tricky task… navigating your development office, launching a chapter business and partnering with your student government association. All that said, it is critical to take action in this regard – without fund’s it is difficult to run programs, host events and overall operate your chapter. CEO recognizes its chapters that generate revenues by launching a business or fundraising initiative.
- All submissions should be in the Adobe PDF document format
- Entrepreneurship Chapter Advisors, Faculty, and Staff will serve as coordinators for the Chapter/Individual Awards Sessions.
- Award funds will be distributed as a check requisitions. We will use the address information provided in your submissions to coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Award recipients in all categories will need to submit W-9 information for individual and chapter awards. Chapter Award checks are written to your University, and W-9 Info will be collected accordingly. To be selected as a winner, you understand and agree that:
- You must be in attendance beginning at 8:00 am on Friday, April 5 and Saturday, April 6. Awards will be given before Lunch on Saturday.
- You are giving MWEC permission to use your name and photo promotions.
- You are relinquishing permission to MWEC for all still, video, broadcast, and/or sound recordings which may be made of the conference.
- The dress code is business casual/professional or better.
On behalf of the MWEC team, we would like to thank you for considering joining us for our 2019 Conference. Should you have any extensive questions or need to speak with a team member, please contact Dale Eesley at (402) 554-2706 or email@example.com.